Tuesday 20 May, 2008

Alma mater turns lucky for the wrong reasons

Its KKR vs RR.

Irevna arranged a bulk booking for the Chennai vs Rjasthan IPL match (May 24th). I blocked 4 against my name . The company arranged for a lucky draw whereby ten names would be picked for 1 free ticket/ name. Its not just a simple lot system. They had framed certain metrics based on the KKR vs RR match such as -
- Total number of catches in the match x 2
- Highest strike rate /5
- Total number of extras etc etc....
There were totally 73 irevnites who had booked tickets against their names. Ten lucky ones to get a ticket free. And to my sheer disbelief three of them turned out to be BIMites.

Gnanasundaram (thanks to yousuf pathan's strike rate), Arun sai (BIM 21) for extras and my serial number was 14 : 7 catches in the match so 7x2=14 . Lol. isn't that cool. I get my ticket sponsored and gotta pay only for the remaining 3 that i booked for my folks. And the lazy Nano and Sai get their sole ticket sponsored.

So who is luckier. They or i ???? Now thats a million dollar question. :D

No comments: